Choose your wedding attendants carefully using your head, as well as your heart as they are an integral part of a successful wedding.
- Wedding party attendants list.
- Attendant’s responsibilities.
- Choosing your attendants.
- Choosing their outfits.
- Thank you gifts.
You’re wedding attendants are an integral part of making your wedding, so choosing your attendants needs to be considered very carefully. The party members will whether related or not be people you consider as friends, friends you trust to help you achieve your dream wedding. The process of choosing your party probably won’t be a bed of roses; that said our guide will help you hurdle pitfalls you may encounter along the way.
First we list the traditional wedding party...
- The Wedding Party Attendants List: -
- Mother of the Bride
- Father of the Bride
- Chief Bridesmaid (also known as ‘Maid of Honour’ if unmarried, or ‘Matron of Honour’ if married)
- Best Man
- Flower Girl
- Page Boys
- Ring Bearer
Now let’s take a detailed look at the type of responsibilities you may expect from each attendant, to help you make the right choices.